- 50 page interactive e-book
- Interactive – QuickShare menu to jump to your favorite prediction instantly
- Date the predictions – papyrus, scrolls, and codex
- Six National Predictions tested (Three Dig Deep, Three QuickShare)
- Edom, Egypt, & Tyre – “Dig Deep” with extensive imagery, maps, history, & modern data collected from CIA, explorers, and field photographers
- Ammon, Nineveh, Philistines – Three QuickShare extra predictions in overview to drive the argument home
- Millions of lives, over thousands of years, separated by hundreds of miles
- Read the predictions, view the evidence, seeing is believing.
Foretold – QuickShare Edition collects visual evidence from the Middle East, testing the predictions of the Bible against the march of history. Images shot on location in the once great empires are compared against the predictions of the Bible recorded over 2,000 years ago. This is more than a booklet, but an tool allowing you to take the evidence everywhere and speed through the predictions in seconds, lingering to dig deep into Edom, Egypt, and Tyre. Begin your journey of discovery with full explanations of these three national predictions that persuade the mind beyond a reasonable doubt. If foretelling the destiny of millions of lives over thousands of years isn’t enough, we add what was foretold of three more races and nations to the QuickShare experience – all to end the debate and give birth to faith.
The image evidence is sourced from over a dozen independent photographers and explorers traveling on location in the Middle East through modern countries such at Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Israel. Decades of thought and hundreds of hours of design work under gird the Foretold platform. More than just evidence, QuickShare is a simple, easy to understand, user interface that methodically lays out the facts making them a breeze to quickly share.